Seany
Prod

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Will

Elite Zerks: Mog Time's Wilderness world war

iIirVQw.gif

Di9ufgv.png

A couple weeks back it was announced that the streamer known as Mog Time would be holding a huge wilderness fight inviting all clans and teams to attend. We knew this would be a huge opportunity and a lot of fun. The day finally came and at 3:30 EST we begin massing The best rune pure and range tanks in the game (no med levels here sorry). We peaked at 56 members and did not team with any other clans like some - we stood alone and had a sick time, smashing our previous record pull of 44. We knew the fight would start out at GDZ so we stayed south of gap and picked off stragglers and small teams getting some nice loot. Soon Ancient Fury rushed us from the south and we engaged. Unfortunately JaJa came in from the north and we were sandwiched so we dipped. We then went into the middle of the chaos at GDZ and barraged/chinned everything we could see. We killed Mog Time a couple times and held down 50 ports/tip a couple times before moving to new locations, having brief scraps with Vanguard and Damage Incorporated. We went into the middle of the action again and engaged DI again clearing them and catching huge clumps on them. Continued to glory hill and back up to 50 ports before calling it a great day. We decided to go pking in normal worlds and cleared so much free loot and owned DK to top off the night. Thanks to all who came out and shout out to Mog Time for setting this up - thank you very much bro!

e39ZqXS.png

My personal highlight of the day. Thanks to @Kudo for getting it!

e39ZqXS.png

F6K1XJ5.png

fguWpqv.png

uzEsTwY.png

kKQ0ZN5.png

WUYh3Ux.jpg

XiZLVfw.png

nh5IEJh.png

7sU7KEt.png

rz5gYWj.png

8e5cnXF.png

z6r1cu4.png

lsKozf7.png

0MtB81C.png

y4xWqjF.png

vQGHGOg.jpg

utd9EIZ.png

uN8s6yb.jpg

pKWmODl.png

SdNMFBt.png

u6Y9DyS.png

Ny9xtCy.png

asVY4Ep.png

3zkgdnj.png

E8D2aPQ.png

vtfcml1.png

sWyWX4k.png

b7DE9I2.png

4qmBa83.png

ULZvqtu.png

PbcL4NR.png

N0M5IEg.png

9m7gfda.png

v0KowW0.png

3oEBmwg.png

CyQQrW9.png

qdTOP5o.png

mqi9KAd.png

REIMjJM.png

sC0Yor5.png

cpCd8UO.png

U8rhMrN.png

E8OuESW.jpg

6sTuU6Y.png

KzLAuwt.png

WIMclhp.png

wGS8Ypl.png

Rk0srLI.png

wGS8Ypl.png

6VeWgXH.png

z0mz3fI.png

BNw2de8.jpg

z5C25E7.jpg

XIhed5x.png

K3bn1Wf.png

R4I3gj4.png

iyqAGT9.png

Shoutouts:

• All 70+ of the best Rune pures and Range tanks in game for come through at one point or another
  • All 56 who peaked with us and fucking owned the wildy
  • Kudo for grabbing the vid on mog time's stream
  • Udn for putting his photography skills on display
  • The clan world for coming together and having some fun
  • Brbzerkinoff for closing his store irl to attend lmfao
  • Holy Zerk for calling sick into work l0l

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

#EZ on my fucking chest I love all you niggas

• Like 2

fucking huge shitshow but it was a ton of fun. gj EZ and ty MogTime!

• Like 1

was a great event, alot of fun and some good action. was less of a cluster fuck than I thought it would be. Props to Will for calling and keeping us organized

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Was fun as fuck! Nice to see all the intro's being excited as well.

Shoutout to @Holy Zerk for calling in sick for work so he could make it.

• Upvote 1

Really wish the wild was this active all the time. Was kind of disgruntled about this trip before it began, but once it started, it was a lot of fun regardless of the GP loss/dying countless times.

Good job today boyz n grilz!

Good fucking shit every single one of u sexy fuckers

#E motherfucking Z baby I'm proud of all of you today for showing why we are the ELITE of the rune pure tank world all of you clans opening that think you will take our throne you got another thing coming to you EZ WILL reign supreme !!! EZ on my fucking chest bitches !!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

such an awesome event we showed what were all about today in front of a big audience good job everyone was super fun