Seany
Prod

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fremnik

NMZ GUIDE - NO EXCUSES NOW

Recently had someone ask a question about nmz and how it works and I myself was in this predicament not too long ago knowing nothing about it and not really finding any guides myself I decided to just make one for the future.

The purpose of this guide is to better help those who are stuck in their pre eoc training methods and don't want to go too far out of the box to learn about new training methods.

Nightmare zone items

These potions are bought with points obtained through nightmare zone kills, which are used to imbue rings and items as well.

n04DgUU.png

We really only need to care about the two to the right.

The black vial is an Overload potion - it will provide the maximum stat increase for each combat skill, meaning att/str/def/range/mage. This will replace any need to bring your own combat/range potions. This potion will drain your current hitpoints by 50 damage and can kill you.

The white vial is an Absorption potion - this potion will provide an overshield that will protect you from damage. This will provide 50 points of overshield per dose, 200 in each vial. (The overshield is just like the old game Halo, it will be lowered instead of your actual Hitpoints)

Gear Setup

If you are using melee combat style then simply bring maximum strength gear. *
If you are using melee combat style and have 60 attack then bring maximum accuracy gear.*

If you are using range combat style then simply bring maximum range gear.*

If you are using mage combat style then simply bring maximum mage gear.*

*This could include torso, berserker ring, amulet of torture, berserker helm, rune boots, a defender, and whatever weapon you can afford.

*If you're a greasy fat ass tank using DH this is another exception.
*If you're 60 attack doing nmz well lul but gear setup could include warrior helmet, warrior ring, and best in slot strength gear mentioned above.

*This could include void, necklace of anguish, blowpipe, archers ring, and snakeskin boots.

*This could include mage void, infinity, mystic, staff of the dead, necklace of the occult, tormented bracelet, smoke battlestaff, seers ring, spirit shield, mage book, mage cape, and your best pogchamp spell.

How to set up a Nightmare Zone run

-Select a method (explained below) and bring according items to sustain your nightmare zone run.

-Speak to Dominick Onion.
-Select Custom Rumble Hard.
-Put money into the coffer, it is 26k per run, so it is advised to put 260k in at a time for future runs.

-Select bosses from the prompt when you drink from the potion to start the "dream" aka training area.

The bosses you want to have are: Kendall, Me, Count Draynor, Tree Spirit, Khazard Warlord. *

*Only 5 bosses are needed and these are the easiest to kill optimizing xp rates. Furthermore, other substitutions are bouncer, black demon and skeleton hell hound if using mage range or a bludgeon. These bosses are unlocked doing the quest that they are associated with.

Methods

There are two methods that are typically employed when doing nmz.

1) Prayer potion method

2) Absorption potion method

Prayer Potion Method

I only recommend doing this method one time to accumulate enough points to buy absorption and overload potions for the absorption method.

-Bring your own combat/range potions or overloads.

-Bring Prayer potions.
-Ensure that all Bosses you have selected use melee combat style.

-Protect from Melee and don't let your prayer drop while afking.

This method is costly but simple and a no brainer.

Absorption Potion Method

This method is profitable and is the most afk. It doesn't cost anything and in the end will make you money. This is the best method.

-This method will require a Rock Cake from the Recipe For Disaster quest line.

-Bring the Rock Cake in your inventory.
-Purchase roughly 5 Overload potions and the rest of your inventory will be absorption potions. (play with the ratio of overload to absorption method on future runs but this is a good starting point, you may find yourself needing more or less based off of your defence level/gear)

-Enter the dream like mentioned before.

-Rock cake down to 51 HP.*
-Use absorptions to overshield up to 1,000 which is the maximum overshield obtainable.
-Once the monsters in the dream spawn, use an overload which will drain 50 of your HP and leave you with 1HP.*

-Overload and absorption when needed, and continue to afk while you watch Hentai.

*Use the guzzle option until you near 57ish HP, guzzle will reduce chunks of HP, then use the eat option to reduce by one HP

*Lowering the HP to 1 will only allow the monsters to hit a 1 on you, since they can't do more damage than your current HP. This will make your overshield lower by a max of 1HP per hit as opposed to the 1-20 damage they could do normally should you not be at 1 HP. This makes trips last much longer.

Profit

Spend excess points on refilling overloads and absorptions, and imbuing items like berserker rings etc.

To profit simply spend your points on 15 herb boxes a day in which you can get some herbs worth 1-10k and each box gives 10ish herbs.

• Upvote 4

Fucking stronk guide.

You guys have no excuse now. Start training up.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fremnik said:

yeah you're right I haven't showered in weeks! You could cook bacon with all the grease on me!

Edited by Fremnik
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Fremnik said:

Rude.

1 hour ago, Caregan said:

yeah you're right I haven't showered in weeks! You could cook bacon with all the grease on me!

25 minutes ago, goldmansachz said:

Rude.

boi

you forgot the Hash1 method. absorb & pray method. ;) 

Frem still slacking even when it comes to guides.

Jaykay buddy, good shit.

I don't I just afk for 2-3 mins then rockcake back down.

• Upvote 1