Arad
Zog

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Under Constr

Ultimate old school berserker quest guide 2007 osr

Just a simple spreadsheet i made ages ago :) 

Covers all the do's and don't when it comes to questing your defense to 45. Also included are what limitations you have as a berserker when it comes to diaries and what minigames etc to be carefull off :D

FvmxRR3.png

• Upvote 2

Nice guide help will be had from this 

Here is a list I've had for quite some time to add to the original post. This is the most optimal quest order to minimize skilling. It priorities quest rewards then by difficulty while completing the necessary and optimal quests. I followed this and think all that I had to do was a little agility for underground pass, a few mining levels and like 45minutes of wines for cooking. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RYjkq7W031meRUtdR4Tx5gCAJ5FB0ioubaaWGUT-IwE/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Revamp™ said:

Here is a list I've had for quite some time to add to the original post. This is the most optimal quest order to minimize skilling. It priorities quest rewards then by difficulty while completing the necessary and optimal quests. I followed this and think all that I had to do was a little agility for underground pass, a few mining levels and like 45minutes of wines for cooking. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RYjkq7W031meRUtdR4Tx5gCAJ5FB0ioubaaWGUT-IwE/edit?usp=drivesdk

Do i smell a collab guide? ;-D

• Upvote 1

Good shit bas. Solid guide that will def help some people out. Pinned!

59 minutes ago, Under Constr said:

Do i smell a collab guide? ;-D

Might be a possibility. Actually my next website project is a dynamic account guide site. Guides for everything from defense pures, Zerks, 1 Def, sotd pures, etc. And for zerker let the user select the prayer/attack level and it compiles a list of quest + calculate quest rewards so they know exactly when and how much skilling is required etc. Will take some time but all the guide sites highly slack in actually account build guides haha. 

I just want the forums to get running smooth and my account done then I'll probably start on it. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Revamp™ said:

Might be a possibility. Actually my next website project is a dynamic account guide site. Guides for everything from defense pures, Zerks, 1 Def, sotd pures, etc. And for zerker let the user select the prayer/attack level and it compiles a list of quest + calculate quest rewards so they know exactly when and how much skilling is required etc. Will take some time but all the guide sites highly slack in actually account build guides haha. 

I just want the forums to get running smooth and my account done then I'll probably start on it. 

That actually sounds rather interesting 0o 

• Upvote 2

Hey, thank you for your effort @Under Constr! I am currently building my account from scratch and I have a

guide planned to be released once I am fully quested. I never thought of including diaries on it, but your post

enlightened me.

Good job, man!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Revamp™ said:

If this is the most optimal questing path, I'll be following this spreadsheet religiously.

Glad I'm a forum hog :P