Arad
Zog

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Will

Elite Zerks demoralize Avalon for nearly 5 hours ft Mains

6 minutes ago, Big D said:

why is this not on zybez? 

Waiting for our vids to upload so we can get rid of your propaganda topic lol

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

WOOOO EZ on the fucking chest boys! I was legit raging during the middle though, i lost that tent whip in singles to a fucking DC.  I saw the main 'Run to GDZ' get on me and i was like rip whip. 

Came back 30 mins later after making some dinner with another tent whip, got in on the action for like 1.5 hrs. It was a joke though. TY for the rebuild sets avalon

• Like 1

Sad I missed it. Looked like fun. GZEZ

Sad i missed the beginning, looked like free loot at the end.

16 minutes ago, Larin said:

WOOOO EZ on the fucking chest boys! I was legit raging during the middle though, i lost that tent whip in singles to a fucking DC.  I saw the main 'Run to GDZ' get on me and i was like rip whip. 

Came back 30 mins later after making some dinner with another tent whip, got in on the action for like 1.5 hrs. It was a joke though. TY for the rebuild sets avalon

I ended with more ancient staffs then I started with. 2 deaths total in 2.5 hours I was there.

16 minutes ago, Spoontech said:

Legit Run to Gdz was their best member.

Fucking truth, after reviewing their zybez material they had 3 smites. A tent whip(run to gdz), a bulwark(run to gdz), and a zgs dunno who got. 

Although I had no idea this slaughter fest was gonna happen, we proceeded to finger fuck whoever these so called Avalon Valhalla Rev USED-TO-BEs are for 5-6 hours straight while getting piled by mains they called. Put down the keyboard you retards, you’re time has been finished. Sit back enjoy your lemonade and watch the Pros preform, you JV level mucus bags.

thanks for action. 

• Like 2

Looked fun, can't wait to get involved.