Seany
Prod

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revamp™

The ULTRA Portable Gaming PC is DONE!

Well, I've talked about it alot but the build is finally done. Under 5L portable MONSTER. Smaller than gaming consoles and can be used as one as well.

I have a logitech g613 and g603 mouse and keyboard being delivered tomorrow along with some HyperX Cloud Flight headset.

What this will allow me to do is run my mouse, keyboard, headset, xbox receiver, and a logitech K830 M/KB combo all internally. This means the only cables on the outside will be power and video out.

I will keep a spare power, hdmi, and display port in a backpack. Will be able to toss the PC & peripherals in the backpack and be packed up in under 30 seconds. All with a simple 2 cable setup much like a gaming console.

Rough part list.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Revamped/saved/W62BP6

Tweaks I've done or will be doing for temps.

• De-lidded the CPU
  • Managed a stable -0.130v undervolt on the CPU
  • Will be undervolting the GPU
  • Will see if I can squeeze anything more from the ram outside of the stock timings/voltage

IMG_20180131_173127.jpg

IMG_20180131_183249.jpg

3 minutes ago, Anguish Void said:

Looks sick dude, what are the dimension of it?

Metric: 349mm x 227mm x 64mm

Imperial: 13.75" x 8.9" x 2.5"

2 minutes ago, Under Constr said:

Droool

Haha thanks!

• Upvote 1