Acuno
Zog

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Will

Elite Zerks 1 year recap (February 2017-February 2018)

OcN6SpH.gif

Di9ufgv.png

e39ZqXS.png

The Birth

In October 2016 my previous clan (Vengeance) had shut down after a 8 month run and shortly after I found myself with nothing to do in game and called it quits. In January of 2017, my two closest friends from Veng, @Fremnik @goldmansachz both reached out to me through E-mail/forums and prompted a timely comeback. I quickly reconnected with these two and in the back of my mind the idea of a new clan was conceived at the time. Me and Fremnik talked about the prospect of running a clan and reminisced about attempting to revive the Rune pure/Range tank scene, knowing little at the time what was soon to unfold. 

3AIHMbm.png

Soon after this message, I found myself casually playing RS again and a day was coming soon that would forever change the future. The story continues as I find myself training slayer and recruited by a level 88 Rune pure which would become known as the Founder of Elite Zerks, @Tycoon. For some reason I became very involved in what was an open clan chat at the time. A website was up and running at the time where you applied for a rank in the cc; simplistic and useful. However, I wanted more and thought to myself the potential that was brewing here. Mere days into my time here, I had a vision and it was soon becoming a reality after @Tycoon and @Revamp™ surprised me with the news of a rank up. I wanted to have a full forums and become a competitive clan with one of the first changes allowing Range tanks (which was controversial at the time, imagine lol). In the course of mere days, with minor help from myself and others, @Revamp™ was able to get the forums up and running. It was then that EZ, as you know it, was born.

(Old website)

A5jvEKB.png

(New forums created in early February 2017)

k9IFtop.png

The photo you see above was taken towards the end of February and everything was starting to fall into place. Originally, the idea started out to be a community/pvm/CWA clan with little focus on Pking. However, the dream was soon realized as I took an early two week Vacation on the last day of February and a fire was lit (lmfao). @Fremnik and @Zewy lead a spur of the moment pk trip and our dear friend @Anguish Void experienced his first time multi pking. This Pk trip alone was the start of a revolution. (Other attending members - @Goku™ @Cam @IPissonU @Caregan @goldmansachz @Jolby @Synnez. Read the full topic here: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/281-innerspk-trip-tldr-1s-on-deck/ 

e39ZqXS.png

Spring 2017

Just weeks into the opening, a storm was brewing, and Elite Zerks was more than ready with their rain coats on. Hurricane Zerk Clan burst onto the scene and a rivalry was born. From the start of March to May these two new clans fought for the top spot as the only two Rune pure/Range Tanks clans out. It's safe to say that this was a one sided rivalry and nothing short of a slaughter. Elite Zerks was called out on being a CWA clan and not pking. So we decided to show our rivals what we were made of in the wilderness.  Our opening PK trip took place on a Sunday and within the first hour we took a Hasta of Infamous and owned the wilderness. You can read the full topic here: here: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/387-elite-zerks-first-official-trip-sunday-p2p-ft-prestige-inf-sv/

cXTj0Pf.png

gT6Yeaa.png

BsYlwNF.png

BAiCWJ9.png

bPG6ktP.png

Running into mid-late spring, the rivalry was starting to heat up. Both clans were pulling 30+ with relative ease and we continued to dominate. Due to our member quality, in game knowledge and overall superiority we started to hit them hard and heavy. Fight after fight Zerk clan was cleared in less than 5 minutes each time and typically was reduced to teleporting/running on sight. 

0hBwakP.png

9sfdSed.png

tbBUu7H.png

ey30bjL.png

8su4hiq.png

N1woBDD.png

fI9ybi6.png

Towards the end of April an old-head joined us and was appointed our one and only warlord. @Mike aided in destroying Zerk clan from the inside out and taught many of us some new tricks. After nearly 2 months of straight losses and refusal for a clean 1v1 fight in CWA, Zerk clan was forced to call it quits. Elite Zerks was new to the clanning scene but pulling just short of 40 consistently and already able to keep up with the medium sized main clans, we continued to strive for greatness. Just short of May 2017, Zerk clan shut it's doors officially and their members disbanded. Elite Zerks was left as the only Zerk/Tank clan and the future appeared to be somewhat uncertain.  During this time we had one of our first CWA fights vs a main clan called "Universe" and took a very convincing win.

97Z4fhh.png

DL6fyuX.png

JBmceNa.png?1

e39ZqXS.png

Summer 2017

Summer rolled around and we were simply hungry for more action, larger fights, increased clan wars experience, and continued growth. During this time we made the key additions of @Goku™ @Bunk Acid and @Proteins to staff members due to their dedication and overall experience. All of these things came to be as we continued to roll and more people were starting to hear our name. Elite Zerks hardly ever ran from mains and always provided a fight to any clan. Some of our first big +1s came in these early weeks of summer, taking an AGS off Revenant and Empathy. We endured some friendly competition/rivalries from Explicit, Ruin and Playdead during these times. During these summer months EZ picked up some key wins in CWA vs a newer main clan called Halfdead and then a big win for us at the time vs Violent Resolution 2-1. We continued to be extremely active in the wild durin, all the while honing our skills in clan wars. Summer also saw us attended a battle royale for the clan world. We pulled slightly over 45+ of the best Zerks/Tanks in game - our biggest pull to date. We continued to work hard in CWA picking up solid wins vs Vanguard and other main clans. Read the full topic here: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/1664-elite-zerks-sunday-wildy-tournament-ft-explicit-ct-jaja-vr/

g3KuARU.png

aX2DfMz.jpg

x9OYE9B.png

6xJNnZP.png

feN5Nah.png

1NZ93zR.png

uniqBhX.png

GljAPvx.png

ckcuihr.png

UbSE2Gt.png

QCMAgHJ.png

591Y3YN.png

asLZskL.png

1coRaeg.png

YMuEJGi.png

Re4Byr8.png

cZuCkal.png

zzlynMX.png

e39ZqXS.png

Fall 2017

With summer coming to an end, some new blood arrived - the additions of @IMiD and @GodlyTank were soon added to the staff team and it gave us the extra help we were lacking at the time. Despite no competition in our scene for us we continued to grind it out vs mains and experienced our biggest success to date. We were starting to gain traction in CWA and become a formidable force that even main clans feared. During the weeks of August and September we gained a slight rivalry with the clan known as Anonymous community. We fought them in Clan wars multiple times and exerted our dominance over them many of times. We fought them in the wilderness multiple times also with us completely destroying them each time. This lead to AC challenging us for a 1 week prepped wildy pkri. Despite some hurricanes in the US, we had a strong pull of 45 members and @Trae smoked AC while drowning in a hurricane. Multiple clans came to this fight and it was out biggest to date, most certainly putting us on the map. People could no longer ignore our presence in the clanning world, racking up win after win. 

K7Wy3eW.png

ArrkLrm.png

DLYB4cI.png

FvZWUaB.png

Rtaa64E.png

LkVB6AD.png

0h1GEYF.png

dv30dpV.png

During these fall months we also picked up a good comeback win vs Forsaken in CWA, a couple great fights vs Unkowns, and a friendly PKRI vs the pure clan, Special Forces. These months were some of our best and we got constant action in CWA and wilderness - picking up solid wins in both.  In October we prepared for our biggest event yet - Mog Time's wilderness world war. I know I speak on my behalf when I say this, but it was personally one of my favorite events in EZ. For this Event we had an attendance of 70-75 (SMASHING our previous records) of the best Zerks/Tanks in the game and competed with the best of the best. The full topic can be found here: http://elitezerks.com/index.php?/topic/2553-elite-zerks-mog-times-wilderness-world-war/

kKQ0ZN5.png

WUYh3Ux.jpg

7sU7KEt.png

lsKozf7.png

ULZvqtu.png

v0KowW0.png

qdTOP5o.png

cpCd8UO.png

6VeWgXH.png

jZhoWYu.png

KVp9B7U.png

wHoW5vk.png

ht7jH3C.png

_9bd107498e8420dccccda9996f8e9d04-png.jpg

_4e8add6d4e8655c0d1f9271ce5bfc5d2-png.jpg?width=757&height=500

_cecb09b5b51a822bd224f1829c3ebf4f-png.jpg?width=763&height=500

FXMQUVR.png?width=959&height=499

R3ToLG2.png

IQQbWg5.png

NyEh52w.png?width=759&height=500

mC927Un.png

_1dfb9086837e378f33e3d55107684fd0-png.jp

YKbNMgP.png

Towards the end of Fall, there we murmurs of fellow zerk/tanks clans opening up. We were extremely excited about this news and it motivated us to take our game to a whole different level. In the end of fall we recorded one of our most famous moments - the huge Gwas on FOOLS. We also had some great wilderness and CWA action with the likes of Anonymous community, Damage Inc, JaJa, DF2, Unkowns. One could argue these were some of our best times. During these months we were in our top form in CWA earning some convincing wins vs main clans (Defeating AC 3-0 with only 1 Zerk dying in the knockout round)

RKsaeSG.png

BBV6qaN.png

WSv8hwF.png

tues2.png?width=757&height=498

i8uNouj.jpg

GlKZ4ub.png

TEFXoMS.jpg

XdVZVfx.png

K1hP70A.png

5GEj21n.png

e39ZqXS.png

Winter 2017

Winter was upon the Elite Berserkers and it was shaping up to be full of excitement. The Zerk/Tank scene was starting to breathe new life and the new clans were starting to get slightly involved in the wildy/CWA. We were continuing our hot streak in CWA and wilderness alike, with no signs of slowing down. Rev caves had just come out and we were a little bit late to the party due to some bad timing on the retard @NoPrayZone's part. We showed up fashionably late to Rev caves, but didn't miss out on all the hype. We cleared 99% of the clans we ran into, filling our pockets with fat loot. During these winter months we briefly fought our Rp/Tank competition in CWA and wilderness going undefeated in clan wars. With the addition of @Under Constr to the rank team and here to specialize in CWA, our form inside the portal had never been higher. February saw us celebrate our 1 year anniversary and what came to be our ending PK trip. We ended 10-0 inside clan wars and established ourselves as the longest standing Rune pure/Range tank clan OSRS has had to date. We dominated our competition to say the least, both "legends" in the scene and newer clans alike.

paWV1Kt.png

orange7.png

TS6XyNU.png

30e775326ccf12f8a51e82ae168a1936.png

6lcGoPx.jpg

WfMkc5s.png

xONB6hk.png

l0VZLFQ.png

PtXVXuZ.png

uyP9Tof.gif

storm5.png

bKlIh4S.png

gRDTgYL.png

VYbqO2m.png

_3f3810ede9c37f7b3636aaba1f4aa4c0-png.jp

_2286dfffd251d47513eadf234973a25c-png.jp

cQGWwb4.gif

jogres9.png

jogres10.png

jogres14.png

hIeNj2Y.png

cSrdogR.png

2987c93320fd979f8f55ff8e9d032a57.png

6anML2R.png

ocbdYzk.png

FHKQag5.png

qWP4I0g.png

Bw3vclz.png

PgP7J80.png

0geqB5C.png

swMiZt4.gif

n268D7G.png

gegiCet.png

H31T2iN.png

e39ZqXS.png

Ending note

Now that I'm able to look back on this past year, I never would have thought we'd come so far. We started out as level 80s and 90s with no clue what we were doing and ended with nearly an 80 man ML boasting a combat average of 106.3 (minus trial members) I know I've said it many times, but thank you guys for all the hard work and time you guys put in. It's just a testament to ourselves and what people can do when they come together for a common goal. I know I've learned many things that I can apply to my daily life and make me an overall better person. Thank you guys for all the memories, you guys will always be family to me! It was truly EZ for EZ. 

-Will

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

Its been one hell of a ride and its definitly my best year of rs. :)

EZ4EZ #DLMG

Edited by GTR Inferno

Has been one hell of a ride. @NoPrayZone Without you this would have never happened, from the bottom of my heart thanks for the memories :) Godspeed my friend.

Great read. 

Was so much fun. The statistics never ceases to amaze me from the wins to the 80ish members with avg of 106 combat is absurd. 

But it most of all the people I got to know are second to none. Can’t wait for next chapter boys. Take care @NoPrayZone and thanks.

it was ez.

Edited by Zewy
  • Like 1

Bit sad I came here so late.

ps. @NoPrayZone you're a shit ven lurer <3

Edited by 4ner

Thanks @NoPrayZone, advisers, officials and members of Elite Zerks for my best online gaming experience so far.

I’v met some awesome people during my time in EZ and learned so much stuff! 

I couldn’t be happier with the road we went on!

The list of accomplishments just racks up for EZ. This all began from brand new clanners, no recycled members. Thank you to all the members who dedicated so much time, and thank you to all the ranks who put in the time as this was the keys to success. I consider all of you guys really good friends and i know we've made some friends for life. Thanks for everything @NoPrayZone

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2