Seany
Prod

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Will

Elite Zerks 1 year recap (February 2017-February 2018)

<3 love you guys

im gonna miss each and every one of you who was there at the beginning, thanks for being the people who pulled me back into the clan world after a 7 year break.

let me know if/when you make it home @NoPrayZone you owe me beers :P l0l0l

Edited by Jolby
  • Like 2

thanks for the memories guys  i always remember this time in ez ty all guys love you all  <3

• Like 1

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication you put in to make this a great experience for us all. I will forever be grateful! @NoPrayZone And thank you to all the members who took part in such memories it was one of the best times I've had on this game.

• Like 2

Broken record here but being in EZ is easily the most fun thing I've experienced in all of my time playing RS, I wish I had gone zerker and joined earlier. Thanks for putting in so much time and hard work to make this such a great clan/community @NoPrayZone. Good luck with everything in the future man.

• Like 2

I've been playing this game for 12-13 years now off and on and I can say without a doubt this has been the most fun I've ever had. Thanks to everyone who was apart of it and I'm looking forward to what the future holds.Thanks for everything Will! #EZ4EZ #DickLongMoneyGood 

• Like 2

Thanks for the great time here in EZ every single one of you big dick fuckers. And thanks for the oppotunity that you have me to help lead this animal of a clan @NoPrayZone was some of the best time I spent on rs. Now time to keep your heads up on to the next chapter.

• Like 2