Seany
Prod

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Will

Elite Zerks 1 year recap (February 2017-February 2018)

:( i love each and every one of you. This was literally an amazing run. I remember being in Elite Zerks when Will became the leader. The progression and achievements that we have reached as a clan is just overall... amazing. I've made so many great friends here and I hope we can continue to have that friendship. <3 

Will took a cc of 60 attack zerks and turned us into a clan that competed and held our own against some of the best clans in the game for a year, deserves mad respect

love you guys #EZONMYCHEST

lastly thank you so much for all you have done none of this would have been possible without you will @NoPrayZone think I can speak for most of us when I say u helped in giving us the best year we've experienced in this game, wont feel the same without you anymore but we'll continue :) love u bro wish you nothing but the best in all you do

Edited by Cam
  • Like 2

wish everyone the best of luck on future endeavors! Been one hell of a year+ from when the CC had actively 5 people in a friends oriented cc, to becoming the #1 rp/t clan.

• Like 2

Never been this happy and sad at the same time. I'll never forget EZ, I hope everyone that was with us the best where ever your heart takes you to, may it be in-game or IRL. I love each and everyone of you all. EZONMYCHEST flash2:l000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

Edited by Kudo
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Real tears rollin down my face I feel like I just lost my homie. ??

• Like 3

It really was a nice year and I wanna appreciate you for making it possible!
I enjoyed every second warring with you guys and I'll never forget it.
Thank you and I hope you choose the right path for the future!

~Hakan~

• Like 4

Was a great experience for a long term player such as myself, to stumble upon an Open CC pk clan and join and help the original rank team build up from the very bottom to a point which @NoPrayZoneand the ending rank team could carry it the rest of the way to being the top RP/Tank clan in the community. It was full of struggles at the beginning but we persevered and conquered our opposition which lead to an explosion of growth and a surge of exposure through the zybez community. I wasn't always around when I should have been but looking back on the achievements that the rank team who came after me achieved, after my initial guidance, it seems that I wasn't needed.

Stay well and god bless everyone, if you would like to join in on some bantz rag pking, pm me on discord Mike#1057 - oh and btw shout out to my day ones @Fremnik @Goku™ @Caregan @goldmansachz @Revamp™ @Tycoon @Kudo @Bunk Acid @Cam  @NoPrayZone and of course the many others who built with the crew along the way.

~KF 

Edited by Mike
  • Like 7

next step ... vegas reality to show > "life after elite zerks" < will be a reality tv show lets go

• Thanks 1

was a wonderful chapter. best wishes to everyone! I'll miss u daddy willium best of luck with will jr rocket and life4.

• Upvote 1