Seany
Kimbu

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

m4ge4life4

Thursday Night ft WM/PD/DR/REV

yOk6PoX.gif

I logged on at 8pm EST to join the trip which had been going for around 3 hours because I knew that zog was getting  too drunk and needed to sub out. Tonight started off as one of those trips where everyone was being fucking spuds. Everyone was feeling toxic as fuck, and we did lose a couple kills because of disorganization. Was absolutely worth it tho because there is no clan I would rather piss my pants with then you guys. First thing that happens when I get on the trip we bs grant for his full dh(get a new microphone or something dude we literally can't take it anymore). Harvested a few vetion pvmers and some small groups. Only real clan we came across was Wild Might who were no match for our superior quality and organization. They stayed for a quick minute than ran. After they left we moved over to spider. I don't think we killed a single craw bow pvmer while there. Came across 2 or 3 duo teams. We also found 1 little noob venny who i chased down while larping to be elvemage. While elvemage was giving this pvmer the smoke a single team logged into east dragons. Converter was one of the only tbers/callers at the time and fortunately he had been chasing the venny with me. I ran into multi, luring the single teams tber with me where converter was perfectly positioned up on the hills next to sperm. After killing their tber the high iq brained "suicide4life" committed suicide along the multi line. Well who would have guessed the kid in full akhrims would take the bait. Free 20m. After that we took the trip to altar where Wild Might appeared again. This time they put up a good fight in the beginning taking the best of us. We made a dash for single because it was a 5 v 10. We got lucky and hit them in a 5 man barrage clump, giving our fallen soldiers just enough time to return and go back in for the breach and clear. We also came across a few  Revenant members in 1 item. (LOL). 9pm EST Anti flys into the trip, we kill the altar and take it back to vetion. This is when Playdead showed up to play. We hit them with their low OP pull, they ran on sight. They massed up more ops and send a kik message to the guys at DeathRow that they needed their hands help in a wildy scrap with a med team.  Somebody shot the word to the good lads over in Sovereign aswell. After fucking them hardcore they dragged the fight down to chaos altar and literally all the way down to Level 1 Wilderness. After the scrap ended I headed off. 

Big thanks to @Zog @Converter @Introverts Igor @Antijar for making waves on the trip. 

#EZ4EZ

5qvpbwi.png

xyRNfvJ.png

z0VvX6z.png?width=500&height=256

l70QUnJ.png?width=500&height=256

901cabf747121df3cc457bfc891ae5d0.png?widGmprhS5.png?width=500&height=256e3kIZlA.png

wrPoWfL.png

xVfK0Ri.png3185a59f04c111c3f746650514153dd5.gif

unknown.png?width=500&height=284

OpenOSRS_XBgJ16xozL.png?width=500&heightOpenOSRS_dMPgwUwQx0.png?width=500&height[

2020-10-15_20-42-46_copy.png?width=500&h

2020-10-15_20-51-36_copy.png?width=500&h

2020-10-15_21-10-38_copy.png?width=500&h2020-10-15_18-30-20_copy.png?width=500&h

2020-10-15_21-48-17_copy.png?width=500&h

VWvblxg.png

Edited by m4ge4life4

fucking imagine running all the way to lvl vs meds. @m4ge4life4 you're forgetting the af kids showed up as well ;)

40 minutes ago, Divinity said:

nice topic adam.