Eli
KXB

Clan Chat
EliteZerks

Home World
W346

Clan Colors

Welcome to Elite Zerks

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seanko

SHORT Giant Mole Tbow Guide

Yo!

I just got mole pet and I'm making a very short guide here for anyone who also likes the pet or has a tbow and doesn't know what to do with it. 

REQUIREMENTS 

Twisted Bow

- Falador Hard Diary (Pretty easy diary to get, only tricky requirement is full prospector from MLM) FALADOR DIARY WIKI PAGE

- A cannon and a gear/basic PVM supplies. 

INVENTORY / GEAR SETUP 

You need prayer potions, a cannon, stamina, prayer and range potions, a lightsource (I'm using kandarin headgear but a regular lantern works), a spade, and the Falador shield. I brought a rune pouch with alchs and home teles but that's optional. I'd also recommend bringing a few sharks to counteract the damage from the divine potions. 

- All you really need is a tbow but bring the best ranged gear that you can afford. I'm using max range with amethyst arrows, dragon arrows really aren't necessary. 

- I recommend you bring a cannon and mark the tiles indicated below, it speeds up the kills significantly. 

TkNujvX.png

GETTING THERE AND SETTING UP

- Use ring of wealth teleport to Falador Park and dig while standing on one of the little mole hills. 

4vtrfyM.png

- When you get into the cave run south to the main opening area. You'll want to mark the two tiles shown below. The tile on the right is where you put your cannon and the tile on the left is where you stand once the mole spawns. 

T11PKS4.png

z1jwKh9.png

KILLING THE MOLE

When the mole spawns the cannon will agro it and all you have to do is hit it with the bow. Once the mole is below 50% health every time you hit there will be a 25% chance that the mole digs and moves to somewhere else in the cave. 

083SfnJ.gif

GL ON THE PET! 

do you know how much gp/hr this is?

v gud mole shooter

• Like 1

nice guide, you reckon u can do this w/o overheads?

nice guide! wanna get pet on my acc(s)? 

12 hours ago, LaMuerte said:

do you know how much gp/hr this is?

@LaMuerte If you trade in the claws and skins to get nests its probably about 1.2M an hour if you're using tbow method and paying attention 

Nice guide

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Will said:

nice guide, you reckon u can do this w/o overheads?

Yeah you could do it without overheads if you bring a few extra staminas. You'd have to kite the mole once it digs or get good at figuring out how to safe spot it around the walls. I'd say around 25-30% of the time I kill the mole without it digging from the spawn but the rest of the time you have to go find it and hit it a few more times to finish the kill. 

Edited by Seanko